Activities and events
- Romería de San Sebastián in Conil (January)
- Carnival in Conil, Vejer or Cádiz (February/March)
- Easter in Conil (March or April)
- Toro Embolado in Vejer (Resurrection Sunday)
- Gastronomic tours to taste the local products from Conil:
- - Agriculture tour (March)
- - The Almadraba wild red tuna fish tour (May/June)
- - The “Retinto” meat tour (December)
- Spring fair of Vejer (April)
- Spring fair of El Palmar (May)
- Spring fair of “ El Colorado” (June)
- Saint Juan party 23rd June
- The fair of Conil In September
- Sunrises and sunset in front of the sea.
- Taste the wild red tuna of Almadraba.
- Try a retintos meat, speciality of La Janda region.
- Walk by the artistic old town from Vejer and Conil.
- Practice water sports and sailing, fishing, diving, surfing, windsurfing, kitesurf…
- Visit the Cabo de Trafalgar.
- Enjoy the night live of one of the best towns in the coastline of Cádiz.
- Go hiking and bird watching in the natural park of La Breña in the marshlands of Barbate.
Conil like the sea, calm, wild and never static.